The Secret: Essential Oils
Hopping on a plane for your next trip is easier said then done. For many of us, flying means conquering flight anxiety, overcoming motion sickness and/or avoiding getting sick from all the germs that planes harbor.
What’s the secret to overcoming these ailments and staying healthy on the road? Organic essential oils.
Young Living is a leader in the cultivation, distillation, and production of pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and aromatherapy oils. A Young Living representative compiled her top tips for using essential oils while traveling~~ exclusively for Wearever.
1. Jet Lag – The “Jet Lag Prevention Kit” contains three oils – cedarwood, lavender, and peppermint – along with drinking lots of Ningxia Red, Young Living's powerful anti-oxidant drink. Using this combination of oils is amazingly effective in preventing the frustrating symptoms that are often associated with travel. Use the oils before you fly, and every hour or two during the flight.
2. Motion sickness, Stomach Indigestion, Headaches – Apply peppermint oil directly to the back of your neck, stomach, or try inhaling gently for nausea.
3. Immune support - Drink Ningxia Red and Ningxia Nitro, Young Living's anti-oxidant plus essential oils drink, which provides additional nutritional support, energy boost and reduces overall body inflammation both before, during and after travel.
4. Relaxation and Sleep- Use Tranquil oil blend roll-on for the plane ride or at the hotel room for a good night's sleep.
5. Antibacterial To combat recirculated air on the plane, use Young Living’s Thieves essential oils blend which contains clove, rosemary, cinnamon bark and eucalyptus radiata. Apply Thieves oil to the bottoms of your feet before flying to help support your immune system. Suck on Thieves lozenges during the flight. Spray the tray, arm rests, and all areas you are going to touch on the plane. Thieves essential oil is said to kill germs naturally without harmful chemicals.
Contact for more information: Anne Burke, email@example.com
By providing links to other sites, Weareveryougo.com does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available on those sites.