Top Travel Must-Haves
These are the top 10 must-have travel items Wearever always packs and never leaves home without!
1. Cashmere black Vince sweater is the perfect layering piece.
2. Sorial Madison Tote-a vegan tote that is super lightweight and looks neat and stylish whether for business or pleasure at your destination. It folds flat, and is the perfect size for day or night, and also has double zippers without adding bulk for extra security.
3. Bach Flower Rescue Remedy-to calm nerves and pre or in flight jitters.
4. Keep clean and healthy with Clean Well Organic Hand sanitizer.
5. Burberry Travel Raincoat with or without liner, depending on destination, compact to fold, but a put together topper for day or night.
6. Ipad loaded with movie favorites and current must-see selections so you are not dependent on inflight selections. Slip your iPad into a colorful Jonathan Adler Case with stand. Or, if you love your Kindle, load it up with 5 novels you have been meaning to read.
7. Two power adaptors. Flight 001 offers a 4-in-1 adapter for wherever you go.
8. Hunting for an outlet in the middle of your trip is never fun, so power up with Powerocks Magicstick portable supplemental power for iphone, ipad, kindle, etc.
9. Stella McCartney for Adidas Packable Sneakers (don't forget the socks!)
10. A small medical kit with Advil, sleeping pills, band aids, etc. This small travel case from Flight 001 is a LOL for all your meds.
More for you:What to pack for Paris